Friday, August 8, 2014

slagle wedding

Penny and I had the awesome opportunity to capture Carl and Erica's wedding in June. It was truly beautiful and Erica was a stunning bride. The wedding took place in a quaint, small church where everyone gathered as they exchanged their own vows. The reception was full of love as toasts were given to the couple and then everyone gathered to enjoy a family style farm to table meal. I decided I'm not meant to be a wedding photographer as I cried for most of the day ;) It was beautiful to see the love and raw emotion between them both. So happy for you guys!






















1 comment:

  1. Wow! This photoshoot is beautiful. I liked the event locations taken in this photoshoot. My wedding still has time and therefore, I like to go through such amazing posts for ideas. I am definitely going to save this post so that I can take ideas from here later on.

    ReplyDelete